Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011


Psalm 30:2  O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.

Psalm 103:3  Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,

Psalm 107:20 He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 147:3  He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Isaiah 38:16  Lord, by such things men live; and my spirit finds life in them too. You restored me to health and let me live.

Isaiah 53:5  But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

Matthew 4:24 News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and he healed them.

Matthew 8:7 Jesus said to him, "I will go and heal him."

Matthew 8:16 When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.

Matthew 9:22 Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.

Matthew 21:14 The blind and the lame came to him at the temple, and he healed them.

1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

Luke 18:41-43 (New International Version) Jesus asked the blind man : "What do you want me to do for you?" "Lord, I want to see," he replied. Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you."

No comments:

Post a Comment